Libraries and Nonprofit Organizations
Roberson values its library and nonprofit organization partners and their patrons. We believe our partnership helps serve the community and increase the accessibility of the arts, history, and science.
- Libraries and Nonprofit Organizations are welcome to purchase one or more LAO memberships for their staff and patrons to borrow.
- Each LAO membership is valid for one year, includes two cards, and admits four individuals (per card, per visit) for free admission to the Museum, including the Planetarium
- In addition, pass-holder benefits include:
- Discounted $2-off Museum admission for up to two additional individuals per visit, not including Planetarium
- 10% discount in Museum Shop
- Children ages 4 and younger are always free for Museum and Planetarium admission
- Admission to specified family events**
- LAO Members will receive complimentary Roberson Newsletters
- LAO memberships are restricted to public libraries and other 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organizations.
- Roberson’s LAO Membership cards are valid at Roberson Museum and Science Center only, and may not be used for admission to reciprocal partner museums.
- LAO membership cannot be used in combination with any other offers or discounts.
- LAO membership may not be used for member pricing on Roberson events and classes (including Clayworks), or events requiring a ticket purchase such as Wine and Food Fest.
**Event must be advertised as “free with the price of admission,” for LAO cardholders to enter at no additional charge